Read This Blog in 9 Different Languages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Why is SmileyTraffic.com Down ? Is Vernon Chumbley Okay?

     I consider Vernon Chumbley to be one of the very finest people I know on the internet and I hope he is personally healthy.  I suspect that there has been a DOS attack but that is speculation on my part.
I would appreciate comments if anyone knows anything concerning the condition of SmileyTraffic.com .
   This is what I have been receiving since yesterday Nov.3,2013 when I try to connect:
"The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."
    I will attempt to email and telephone him but I am sure he is swamped with messages.
   God Bless You Vernon, SmileyTraffic is the greatest !!!!
                    Your Grateful Customer,
                                  William Stewart , Owner of GlitzHits.com

No comments: