Read This Blog in 9 Different Languages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where Is Vernon Chumbley, owner of http://www.SmileyTraffic.com ?

Where Is Vernon Chumbley, owner of http://www.SmileyTraffic.com ?

Having bought 5,000 Manual credits on November 5,2011 and never having received
a response to 5-6 emails sent to him, I cannot figure if he is sick, hospitalized
or possibly dead. It is to tally uncharacteristic of him not to respond after
buying traffic. I completely trust in his honesty,integrity and I am only worried for his health and safety. I know his address and have not yet contacted the local Police
Department to find out if he is okay. I may do that.
However, if anyone knows how he is doing and if he needs assistance,please reply on this blog or to these two web addresses:

1. Where Is Vernon Chumbley?

2. Where Is Vernon Chumbley?
on the web Success Forum


Thank you from a concerned Smiley Traffic affiliate- follower- admirer.

Vernon Chumbley is back at work. He just gave me twice the amount of manual
credits than I paid for. God Bless him. I hope he is well. Civilization has survived !! (-: Thank you Mr. Smiley

No comments: