Read This Blog in 9 Different Languages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Get "Weekly" paycheck from the market

Fellow Investor,

     Hi, my name is Kirt Christensen, and I'm an investor from Spokane Valley, Washington.

     If you would like to know exactly how to generate a weekly 'pay check' from the market, no matter the size of your account (Even if you're a novice trader and don't want to be glued to your computer), then perhaps the following will interest you...

     I'm going to be doing a free web event this week for investors (both large and small).

     Here's what this live event is all about:

      Why what happened on June 4, 2010 gives even the smallest investors a way to make solid weekly income!

     How weekly options can make every Friday your pay day.

     The simple reasons why on major stocks like Apple and Google "Weekly Options" make up 40% of total options volume!

    The system I'm using for this web event can only handle a certain number of attendees.

    So please Reserve Your Seat (Before all Spots Are Taken).

     I'm also going to reveal how I finally discovered the "weekly options" system I'd been searching for that:

      Uses a Trading “Vehicle” That’s Simple (Less Than 15 Minutes a Week).

      Only Trades Optimal, High Probability Trades

      Is “Rules Based” and Non-Subjective.

      Triggers Trades in Trending and Flat Markets.

     I'm looking forward to having you attend my live “tell all” web event where I literally give you everything you need to get started with this proven strategy for creating a solid weekly income.

     Simply click here to reserve your spot.

     And I'd be happy to answer any questions you have as well.

     Warmly,

     Kirt Christensen
     Spokane Valley, Wa
     509-720-7867

     P.S. Reserve your seat now because space is limited, and I can promise that you've never heard of this weekly options system...

     And I don't know when I'll be doing these web events detailing my findings again...

    >> Get More Information Here <<


     Turn on Images to See The Reason I do What I do...

No comments: