Read This Blog in 9 Different Languages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Italian Orgasm- the July 4th Boston Pops Concert & Fireworks

July 4th,2008 Boston Pops Concert & Fireworks
as seen facing
Cambridge,Mass. with firework platform and boat,canoe close-ups
while Italian tenor sings with Boston Pops-must be like an
Italian orgasm. I hope you will pardon my sense of humor here.


I took this video myself and I have many Italian friends and
I told them what I entitled this and they were extremely amused.
This is at the end of the fireworks - the climax,so to speak.









Craig Ferguson Interview as heard on
Storrow Drive,Cambridge,Mass. July 4th Concert.

I took this earlier in the
evening before I went ove to the Boston side. From
now on I will stay on the Cambridge side to see the
fireworks because there are far fewer trees,especially
the low hanging willows, to get in the way.

No comments: