Read This Blog in 9 Different Languages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

12 Reasons Not Join Wealth4All Team

FAQ


1. How do I become a member of Primus Hub Marketing Association?
2. How do I purchase shares in Primus Hub Marketing Association?
3. How will my AU’s (Advertising Units) be paid to me?
4. Do I have to Join Primus Hub Membership Association to get my money from my available balance?
5. How often can I make withdrawals?
6. Is my privacy protected with Wealth4All and Primus Hub Marketing Association?
7. I made a withdrawal and it says completed but I have no money on my E- wallet?
8. What are the charges and Fees? It looks like I am paying more for withdrawals?
9. I signed up for the I-payout E-wallet but can not find my login information?
10. I am a new affiliate (or old affiliate) and I don't remember signing up for the E-Wallet with I-Payout, what can I do?
11. Why can I not login to my IP account from my location?
12. What do I do if locked out of my I-PAYOUT account?
13. What do I do if can not log into I-PAYOUT account due to LOCATION error?


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


  back to top


No comments: